Saturday, January 8, 2011

adios, amigos.

look at that, i gave up being an asshole and didn't have anything more to say.

just kidding.

but i'm not kidding when i say that our time here has come to an end.

not like anyone is surprised. it's been months since my last post!

but i wanted to thank you before i left. this blog and YOU, whoever you are (family, friends, new blog friends), got me through a very crazy time in my life when my sanity was on the brink. having this place to come and puke out my thoughts was better than any kind of therapy.

thanks for all the comments and all the love. it's been a blast!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Aw dammit.

rents said...

So this is it - will miss you, zoloft mom - thanks for all the laughs!

Linda said...

Bummer, dude.

Promise me you'll come back if you have another kid!

Anwunli Esenwah said...

Hoping to be a mum someday soon.

Tu piel tu carta de presentaciĆ³n said...

Wow i love you blog >Dont forget to wacht Dress Up By Alicia Hernandez