Thursday, January 17, 2008

aunt kone!!

i'm going to be on a bit of a blogging hiatus again for a few days.

don't get all worked up!

i know this is useless to say. you will insist on being sad and sending me whiny emails begging for posts but i will stand firm.

(or maybe i won't.)

the reason for the hiatus is a good one.

auntie kone is here!

for those of you who don't know aunt kone, you should. she is one of my nearest and dearest and i have known her as long as i have known M!

that's a damn long time, bitches!

so i'm putting the zoloft back on the shelf and i'm going to have a good time with my sistah.

and you are just going to have to deal.

in your sadness please try to enjoy this picture i took of aunt kone.

because who doesn't love a picture of a hot chick frying bacon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd make a comment about her being in the kitchen where she belongs, but I'm afraid I'd get slugged when she gets back.